Estate Energy Management.
For our clients who have a larger portfolio of properties we can offer an estate management service ensuring that they have a single point of contact for all issues relating to their entire portfolio. At Power Direct we are well placed to handle any issues that arise, pre-empting and preventing many, allowing our clients to concentrate on their core business activities.
Typical estate management services we provide
- Initial consultation and review to evaluate the energy usage needs
- Grouping sites for procurement to a co-terminus end date in order to benefit from bulk purchasing
- Ensuring meter readings are regularly submitted and recorded possibly including installation of Smart meters
- Annual consumption information compiled for CRC reporting purposes
- End-to-end project management of any necessary siteworks for new sites, or disconnection and termination of old and unnecessary sites/supplies
- Presentation of reports to meet due diligence requirements for tenants (property management organisations are able to rebrand these reports if required)
What do I do next?
If you're keen to obtain insights into your overall portfolio energy management then don't hesitate to contact us on 0333 1234 313 for us to provide you with a free no obligation property portfolio health audit.
To obtain a free no obligation portfolio health check, please complete the form on the right.