Business energy procurement services
The type of procurement solution that is best suited for your business will depend on a variety of factors specific to you.
What factors need consideration?
The list below illustrates just a few of these considerations:
- Would a fixed price or flexible contract suit your business better?
- Would you benefit from joining a buying basket with other organisations or would you be better off 'going it alone'?
- Which length of contract would be best for your business (12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months)?
- Would you benefit from placing all contracts with one supplier?
- Would you benefit from aligning all of your suppliers to a common end-date?
How do we determine what is best for you?
Initially we will:
- assess your current situation,
- confirm your current supplier details,
- establish when your contract is due to end and
- identify any termination requirements
We will also:
- establish which meters you are using and will
- confirm your consumption data,
- for half hourly meters, voltage and kVA details
All of this information helps us to understand the best buying strategy for your company and your supply.
We then carry out an extensive comparison of all available market prices and present you with at least four options for your supply. This pricing process varies depending on the different type of energy, meter and level of consumption.
- For small electric meters and low gas consumption the pricing is mostly from a matrix (although a number of the smaller suppliers individually price these).
- For maximum demand electricity meters and small commercial level gas usage we evaluate the most cost effective method for pricing the account.
- For clients who use a large gas supply or need half hourly electricity meters we use a formal tendering process where we request single day prices which are quoted exclusively for each specific client.
What we do after you've chosen a supplier?
After we have established the most cost-effective route we then
- handle any credit queries,
- negotiate security deposits and guarantees
- manage the entire process of setting the contract up
When you first bill is produced we can also check it for accuracy if you wish us to do so.
Setting up a new site?
If you are setting up a new premises we can offer project co-ordination as part of our service. We will liaise with your chosen supplier for the new meters to be installed and correctly associated.
To start the saving with us, please complete the form on the right.